[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Saturday 9/22: Fringe of the Fringe at SawTown Tavern!

Charles Tyson, Jr. charles at sawtown.com
Fri Sep 21 17:17:52 EDT 2018

It's the end of the Fringe Festival in Philadelphia. But that doesn't mean that the arts can't still come to life especially at SawTown!

Dancers! Musicians! Performance Artists! Standup Comedians! Magicians! BEER!!!

Come celebrate the arts with us! We're bringing our favorite artists and entertainers from all over Philadelphia and beyond!

The ever-expanding roster of featured artists include:

SB Deluxe
Devon Czekaj
Rabbit Heart
ONO DaHybrid