[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Movement Practice with Katherine Kiefer Stark Tuesday September 11

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:33:39 EDT 2018

Hello Philly Community!
I'm excited to be back in Philly!  Hope you had a wonderful summer.
Come and move with me at Mascher on Tuesday mornings, starting tomorrow!
Warmly, Katherine

*Movement Practice with The Naked StarkTuesdays, September 11 - December
1810:00am - 11:30amat Mascher Space Cooperative155 Cecil B Moore,
Philadelphia, PA, 19122$10 Drop-InInitiation & Follow-Through:
A release-based technique class with Katherine
Kiefer Stark / The Naked StarkBlending Kline Technique, Safety Release
Technique, and release technique, Katherine's class is an energetic
exploration of movement from the inside out. Emphasis is placed
on the initiation of the movement and the path the various body parts take
in space to discover how one's own body moves within the movement. We
embrace the space through phrases that move in and out of the floor and
carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly and gradually builds
in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase. Sleeves and knee-pads or
long pants are recommended.www.thenakedstark.com
<http://www.thenakedstark.com/> - Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Naked-Stark/414163562036477?ref_type=bookmark>
- Instagram