[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Vervet Dance presents "In the Light" in Philly Fringe one day ONLY Sat 9/15

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 13:00:35 EDT 2018

Hello all,

In just one week, our 17 person ensemble will be performing all day, from
sunrise to sunset. This is our last performance in our year of seasonal
performances exploring time, natural rhythms, humanity, and art. If you
missed Winter, Spring, and Summer, don't miss Fall. If you saw earlier
seasons, catch fall to continue the exploration of time over more time.

"In the Light" by Vervet Dance

Saturday, September 15, 2018 6:42am­ to 7:48pm, audience may come and go
The Iron Factory , 118 Fontain Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Tickets and more info: http://fringearts.com/event/in-the-light/
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/320031812067810/

This work is directed by Vervet Dance Artistic Director Loren Groenendaal
and is performed by musicians, dancers, and photographer Alpha_Alpha, Erica
Corbo, Michael Bradford Forbes, Loren Groenendaal, Curt Haworth, Jen
Kertis-Veit, Katherine Kiefer Stark, Eliot Klein, Chloe Marie Newtown,
Connor Przybyszewski, Mick Ricereto, Jenny Roe Sawyer, Margot Electra
Steinberg, Michele Tantoco, Andy Thierauf, Schuyler Thum, and Mauri Walton.

Tickets are available through FringeArts with a very limited amount of $50
full day tickets allowing audience to come and go at any point in our
6:42am to 7:48pm duration. There are also $15 tickets available to see a
portion of the day 6:42am-11am, 11am-2pm, 2pm-5pm, and 5pm-7:48pm. Audience
may still come and go as they please within these portions, creating their
own beginning and ending in their personal version of this composition.
http://fringearts.com/event/in-the-light/

With best wishes as summer transitions to fall,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Tickets now on sale for Fall "In The Light" on Saturday, September 15, 2018
<http://fringearts.com/event/in-the-light/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.