[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Loren's dance classes for kids and adults start today, tomorrow, and Thursday

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:55:38 EDT 2018

Hello dancers and dancer families,

TODAY is the start of my Fall 2018 session classes. I hope you or yours can
join me in learning technical movement skills and practicing creativity.

Classes are listed below in chronological order:

*Starts TODAY Tuesday 9/4/18:*
*MAKING MOVES, ages 8-11 in WEST PHILLY*
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 4 to October 30, 2018.
https://www.facebook.com/events/461830111000319

*CONTEMPORARY MODERN DANCE for adults in WEST PHILLY*
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 4 to October 23.
(Drop-in is possible 8/28 and beyond. No class on 10/30 or 11/6. Fall 2
starts 11/13. No class 12/18, 12/25, 1/1, or 3/5.)
https://www.facebook.com/events/233167450705887

*Starts TOMORROW Wednesday 9/5/18:*
*CREATIVE AND RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT, ages 5-8 IN FISHTOWN*
Wednesdays 4:15-5:15 PM
Philadelphia Tango School, 2030 Frankford Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19125
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 5 to October 24, 2018.
(No class 9/19 or 10/31)
https://www.facebook.com/events/2156364127953168

*CREATIVE MOVEMENT, ages 3-5 in FISHTOWN*
Wednesdays 5:15-6:00 PM
Philadelphia Tango School, 2030 Frankford Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19125
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 5 to October 24, 2018
(No class 9/19 or 10/31.)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1099837083500528

*Starts THURSDAY 9/6/18:*
*CREATIVE MOVEMENT, ages 3-5 in WEST PHILLY*
Thursdays 2:15-3:00 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
FALL 1 SESSION is from September 6 to October 25, 2018.
https://www.facebook.com/events/410971772762974

Check out www.LorenTeachesMovement.com
<http://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/> for more information.
Email me at LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with questions.

I hope to see you soon!
-Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Tickets now on sale for Fall "In The Light" on Saturday, September 15, 2018
<http://fringearts.com/event/in-the-light/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.