[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Performers needed for ArcheDream performances

Patricia Claire Dominguez pcditty at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:56:39 EDT 2018

ArcheDream for Humankind is looking for three performers to join the company for an event that will be held on Saturday December 1st, 2018, 5-11pm, in Philadelphia. To learn more regarding this performance opportunity and the company, please see below.

We are looking for artists with professional experience and backgrounds in dance, performance, puppetry, movement and (physical) theatre and will be considering potential for our future projects in the spring, during the month of May/June. Performances are paid, and rehearsals are scheduled around availability of the performers.

ADHK would like to invite interested individuals to come to an open rehearsal and experience first- hand what we do, and the art we create, on Wednesday September 12th, from 7- 9pm.
Currently, rehearsals are held at our studio space- 543 Industrial Park Dr, Yeadon, PA 19050<https://maps.google.com/?q=543+Industrial+Park+Dr,+Yeadon,+PA+19050&entry=gmail&source=g>.
If you need transportation to this location, please indicate so in your response.
For more information about the company, visit our website at www.ADHK.org<http://www.ADHK.org>

If you wish to audition, please email Patricia Dominguez at info at adhk.org<mailto:info at adhk.org>
Please include a resume or a write up that explains your type of performance work and interests.

**Do to short notice, if you are interested but unable to attend this rehearsal date, please feel free to still reach out.