[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Fringe Festival Curated Shows Eligible for "artist15" discount

Raina Searles raina at fringearts.com
Wed Aug 29 17:00:16 EDT 2018

The Fringe Festival is just around the corner, so we want to let you know
which shows are eligible for our "artist15" discount code for $15 show
tickets. Also, FringeArts has an APP! Download it from the App Store or
Google Play to like your favorite artists, build your Festival schedule,
check out our latest podcast episodes of Happy Hour on the Fringe, and
access special app-only discounts!

*Shows Eligible for "artist15"*

*Do You Want A Cookie? by The Bearded Ladies Cabaret - Sept
4-16 (fringearts.com/8021 <http://fringearts.com/8021>)*

*The Accountant by Trey Lyford - Sept 6-9 (fringearts.com/8011
<http://fringearts.com/8011>)*

*Songs of Wars I Have Seen by Heiner Goebbels - Sept
7-8 (fringearts.com/8002 <http://fringearts.com/8002>)Stifters Dinge by
Heiner Gobbels - Sept 7-9 (fringearts.com/8001
<http://fringearts.com/8001>)*

*Caen Amour* by Trajal Harrell - Sept 13-15 (fringearts.com/8051)

*The undergird* by Meg Foley - Sept 13-16 (fringearts.com/8061)

*Variations on a Theme from Lost and Found and Other Works by John Bernd*
by Miguel Gutierrez and Ishamael Houston-Jones - Sept 14-16 (
fringearts.com/8056)

*manger* by Boris Charmatz - Sept 22-23 (fringearts.com/8081)

Please also join us on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art for *Le
Super Grand Continental *by Sylvain Émard on Sat and Sun, 9/8 & 9. This
free dance extravaganza features 200 Phildaelphians and includes a wide
range of ages and dance backgrounds. Stay after the performance for a dance
party open to public! FringeArts.com/8041

--
*Raina Searles*
*Marketing Manager*