[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Video Audition – Seeking Company Members : STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos

Jessica Marino jess at jamdancer.com
Sun Aug 26 12:58:45 EDT 2018

 *Company:* STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos
*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA
*Compensation:* Hourly rehearsal rate plus performance stipends.

http://pearlartsstudios.com

STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos is seeking full company members and
apprentices for upcoming seasons. Contracts include training, rehearsals,
performances, and teaching. Please review our website to learn more about
SPdp & SS at Pearlartsstudios.com.

Out of town dancers interested in auditioning may send in a solo audition
video via a Vimeo or Youtube link to info at pearlartsstudios.com in addition
to completing the online application by Monday, August 27.

-APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION AT
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZ86JLS3RAoSRv_nn4ParYw16LRwqrWtBDKdty2y3a94066Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Applicants must have:

- Professional performing experience,
- Excellent physical ability and stamina
- Technical and aesthetic versatility
- Curiosity of various movement methods
- A positive attitude
- A strong work ethic

*People of color are strongly encouraged to audition and passionate allies
of all race/ethnicities are welcome

**Note: Company members will be paid an hourly rate paid bi weekly.
Apprentices are not paid for rehearsals, but will receive a performance
fee.

*For more information:*
Kitoko Chargois
kitokochargois at gmail.com
4125125088

--
Jessica Anne Marino
*May we connect, share, build, and inspire – happy dancing.*
jess at jamdancer.com
pittsburghdancepress at gmail.com
484.599.0252
ᐧ