[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Volunteers needed for a fidget work day!

Megan Bridge megan at thefidget.org
Thu Aug 23 15:11:40 EDT 2018

We’re searching for volunteers for a <fidget> work day! Come help us paint and prep our space for the Fall Season. We will be working on Saturday September 8th from 10am-6 pm- sign up for however many hours you are able. Volunteers will receive free rehearsal space at thefidget space on a Saturday this fall or winter, at an hour-for-hour exchange rate (two hours of work= two hours of space).

To volunteer, email Julia Fisher at J.elainefisher at gmail.com

Please include in the email:
Your name
The hours you are available