[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Leah Stein teaches Contact next two Sundays

Curt Haworth curthaworth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:09:24 EDT 2018

*CI class this Sunday 8/12 and next 8/19 will be taught by Leah Stein*

*Location: *Headlong Studios, 1170 S. Broad St
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1170+S.+Broad+St&entry=gmail&source=g>. (near
Broad/Federal SEPTA stop)
1 to 3 PM, every Sunday, $10 drop-in
Please arrive in time to dress and be ready to go at 1

*Class description: *As summer peaks, and heat drenches our bodies and
minds, these two classes will explore our "summer bodies" and the
opportunities to linger longer, melt and surrender, as well as heat up and
ride the waves of dancing. Bring your whole summer selves and imaginations!

*Leah Stein* is an avid improviser, choreographer, dancer and educator
based in Philadelphia. She is the Artistic Director of Leah Stein Dance
Company. Her site works have been throughout the region and beyond.
Upcoming: Her newest work *Ground Works *will premiere in the Philly Fringe at
Woodmere Art Museum Sept 13,15,16 and at Grounds for Sculpture in NJ, Sept
22 with performers Jungwoong Kim, Michele Tantoco, Maddie Hopfeild and
Andrew Mars.

--

Curt Haworth

Artistic director, Movement and Performance

Artist in Residence, Mascher Space Cooperative

Curator, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia

Coorinator Contact Improv Philly

Professor, University of the Arts