[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Paid Choreography and Performance Opportunity.

McCain, Jeanine jmccain at ursinus.edu
Thu Aug 9 17:53:29 EDT 2018

Hello Choreographers!

The Ursinus College Dance Program is interested in inviting a professionally choreographed work to be performed at our fall concert November 15th-17th.

This is a call for a completed work to be brought to Ursinus and performed by professional dancers. The work will be presented on a concert bill that will also include work choreographed on our students by guest artists and faculty, and work performed and choreographed by students.  This call is a part of our goal to bring accomplished professionals to campus to interact with our students and provide an example for excellence in choreography and performance.

We welcome submissions of completed works under 20 minutes of any genre. Video of full work is required for consideration. (Sorry, works in progress will not be considered at this time.)  This is a paid opportunity.

The performances will take place in the beautiful Lenfest Theater of the Kaleidoscope Performing Arts Center at Ursinus College, with the following evening schedule required:

Sunday or Monday, November 11th or 12th: 1 hour technical rehearsal, to be arranged

Tuesday, November 13th: Tech/Dress Run of Full Show

Wednesday, November 14th: Final Dress Rehearsal

Thursday-Saturday, November 15th-17th, 7:30pm Performances

Please email Associate Professor Jeanine McCain with any questions: jmccain at ursinus.edu

How to Apply

To submit your piece, please fill out the following google form by August 20th:

https://goo.gl/forms/fxoeDqWlIgS9QiT12

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/x35CGiHKbDI-Mobq2RzFDOffEmvSvmgYX40w8bXAEWfHZ7zoPX6EcnWNF9fXKrfQ6Tc=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/fxoeDqWlIgS9QiT12>

Ursinus College Dance Concert: Call for Professional Pieces<https://goo.gl/forms/fxoeDqWlIgS9QiT12>
goo.gl
Please use this form to provide information about your piece and a video link to the completed work. Please refer to the Philadelphiadance.org Dance Job Board or the listserv email for full information about this call. For full consideration, please respond by Monday, August 20th.

***
Jeanine McCain
Associate Professor of Dance
Co-Director, Dance Program
Ursinus College Theater and Dance Department
jmccain at ursinus.edu