[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Deadline Quick Approaching: Call for Artists

Marie L Francois mmlufran at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 11:14:20 EDT 2018

Call for dance artists! Convergence:Community Harmony through Dance aims to bring Concert Dance to the BucksCounty area.

While the concert dance community is thriving in Philadelphia, Convergence expands that community into the surrounding suburbs.

Please join us for our fourth annual concert celebrating the art of dance in Bucks County.
Application requests can be sent to Artistic Director: Alicia Sehn at convergencedanceconcert at gmail.com.

The concert will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 2:30 PM in the LSB Auditorium at Delaware Valley University in Doylestown.
Application deadline is August 31st.

Visit our FB page for more information and scenes from previous performances: facebook.com/convergencedance