[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Volunteers needed for Lyons and Tigers Roof Deck Fundraiser

Darcy Lyons darcydlyons at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:11:06 EDT 2018

Lyons and Tigers seeks volunteers for their Roof Deck Fundraiser in the
Fairmount area of Philadelphia this Saturday August 11th. Volunteer tasks
may include pouring drinks, cleaning, serving appetizers, helping run the
door. In exchange, each volunteer will receive one free ticket to our 2018
Philly Fringe Performance Proceed with Caution
<http://fringearts.com/event/proceed-with-caution-3/>. Volunteer shifts are
on August 11th 4-6 PM, 6-8 PM, or 7-9 PM in the Fairmount neighborhood.

Contact Darcy ASAP if you are interested in volunteering and include what
shift you are available for, and/or if you are flexible with shift time.
darcy at lyonsandtigers.org Address of fundraiser will be given privately via
email. Thank you!

*Details of Upcoming Event by Lyons and Tigers*

*Roof Deck Fundraiser*
Saturday August 11, 2018 from 5-8 PM in the Fairmount neighborhood of
Philadelphia
Exact address given when you RSVP via email: darcy at lyonsandtigers.org

Come enjoy appetizers, drinks, and live performance on a roof deck in
Fairmount that overlooks the city! All donations directly benefit Lyons and
Tigers’ 2018 Philadelphia Fringe Festival production Proceed with Caution
September 7-9 at 8 PM at The Iron Factory in Kensington.

We need to raise a minimum of $2,000 for this project.
Please help us by donating $10- $1,000,000!
Cash or check ONLY! (Made out to Darcy Lyons)

Can’t make the fundraiser but still want to donate?! That would be so
awesome! Click HERE
<http://www.lyonsandtigers.org/new-events/roofdeckfundraiser> to donate
online, or if you wish to send a check Please email Darcy Lyons for her
mailing address: darcy at lyonsandtigers.org

Itemized production budget available upon request.

*2018 Fringe Artist Preview Night #2*

We are excited to be sharing a 5 minute excerpt of our full evening length
work, Proceed at Caution at FringeArts on August 20, 2018 at 7 PM.

FREE! RSVP *HERE*
<http://fringearts.com/event/2018-festival-preview-night-2/> to reserve a
seat.

Lyons and Tigers presents Proceed with Caution in the 2018 Philadelphia
Fringe Festival September 7-9, 2018

Click here for tickets and more info
<http://fringearts.com/event/proceed-with-caution-3/>

--