[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Seeking 1 Dancer : Audition for STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos

Jessica Marino jess at jamdancer.com
Tue Aug 7 14:30:07 EDT 2018

Company: STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Hourly rehearsal rate plus performance stipends.

August 25, 2018

Two audition options
12pm - 2:30pm
5pm - 7:30pm

PearlArts Studios
201 N. Braddock Ave.
Studio #614
Pittsburgh, Pa

STAYCEE PEARL dance project & Soy Sos is seeking 1 full company member and
apprentices for upcoming seasons. Contracts include training, rehearsals,
performances, and teaching. Please review our website to learn more about
SPdp & SS.  http://pearlartsstudios.com

Applicants must have:

- Professional performing experience,
- Excellent physical ability and stamina
- Technical and aesthetic versatility
- Curiosity of various movement methods
- A positive attitude
- A strong work ethic

*People of color are strongly encouraged to audition and passionate allies
of all race/ethnicities are welcome

**Note: Company members will be paid an hourly rate paid bi weekly.
Apprentices are not paid for rehearsals, but will receive a performance
fee.

****Dancers must be able to commit to 2 years with STAYCEE PEARL dance
project & Soy Sos

*****Please complete this registration form : http://bit.ly/2njkXba

For more information:
Kitoko Chargois
kitokochargois at gmail.com
4125125088

--
Jessica Anne Marino
*May we connect, share, build, and inspire – happy dancing.*
jess at jamdancer.com
pittsburghdancepress at gmail.com
484.599.0252
ᐧ