[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] EXTENDED DEADLINE for The Outlet Dance Project. Choreography & Dance Films. August 5 for live performance. August 8 for films.

The Outlet Dance Project theoutletdanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:23:38 EDT 2018

Dear Philly Dance Community,

We know we have been feeling this Mercury Retrograde, maybe you have been
too...so we have extended our deadlines!

*OPEN CALL: The Outlet Dance Project seeks Choreography & Dance Films for
its 14th Annual Festival. Deadline *– *August 5th for live performance.
August 8th for films. More info at theoutletdanceproject.com
<http://theoutletdanceproject.com>. *

Film Fest: Oct 4th. Live Performances: Oct 7th. This is one of the most
unique dance festivals on the East Coast, one of New Jersey's most popular.
It features site-specific choreography, dance films, & work created for the
stage, and takes place at the internationally renowned sculpture park,
Grounds For Sculpture.

The Outlet Dance Project invites artists who identify or have identified as
women to apply to our upcoming festival. We seek the work of choreographers
(individual and/or companies) and filmmakers. The Outlet is committed to
supporting all dance forms. We strongly encourage artists from
traditionally under-represented or marginalized communities to apply. The
festival celebrates the intersections of visual and moving arts, exploring
relationships between sculpture and dance, place and movement.

We hope that you will consider applying and help us spread the word!

With appreciation,
donia salem & Ann Robideaux
The Outlet Directors

--

*www.TheOutletDanceProject.com <http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/>*

The Outlet Dance Project is an annual festival of artists who identify or
have identified as women sharing their vision through site-specific dance,
film, and stage performance at Grounds For Sculpture. We are committed to
collaboration, community building, interdisciplinary experimentation, and
the exploration of the audience/performer relationship. The festival
celebrates the intersections of visual and moving arts, exploring
relationships between sculpture and dance, between place and movement.