[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] OPEN CALL: The Outlet Dance Project seeks Choreography & Dance Films for its 14th Annual Festival. Deadline – August 1.

The Outlet Dance Project theoutletdanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:11:17 EDT 2018

Beloved Philly Dance Community,

We hope to continue the wonderful tradition of having Philadelphia artists
enrich and enliven The Outlet Dance Project.

*OPEN CALL: The Outlet Dance Project seeks Choreography & Dance Films for
its 14th Annual Festival. Deadline *– *August 1. More info at
theoutletdanceproject.com <http://theoutletdanceproject.com>. *

Film Fest: Oct 4th. Live Performances: Oct 7th. This is one of the most
unique dance festivals on the East Coast, one of New Jersey's most popular.
It features site-specific choreography, dance films, & work created for the
stage, and takes place at the internationally renowned sculpture park,
Grounds For Sculpture.

The Outlet Dance Project invites artists who identify or have identified as
women to apply to our upcoming festival. We seek the work of choreographers
(individual and/or companies) and filmmakers. The Outlet is committed to
supporting all dance forms. We strongly encourage artists from
traditionally under-represented or marginalized communities to apply. The
festival celebrates the intersections of visual and moving arts, exploring
relationships between sculpture and dance, place and movement.

We hope that you will consider applying and help us spread the word!

With appreciation,
donia salem & Ann Robideaux
The Outlet Directors

--
www.TheOutletDanceProject.com <http://www.theoutletdanceproject.com/>
The *Outlet Dance Project* is a popular annual festival committed to