[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] June 24-Pasion y Arte Annual Student Showcase & Fundraiser

Pasión y Arte info at pasionyarteflamenco.org
Thu Jun 21 11:38:58 EDT 2018

Join us for *Feria de Sevilla: Seventh Annual Pasion y Arte Student
Showcase & Fundraiser* on Sunday, June 24th from 2-6pm at the Overbrook
Garage Studio!

This celebration of flamenco in Philadelphia will include delicious food
and Spanish wine, opportunities to bid on items via our online auction,
performance by PyA Conservatory students, and dancing and merriment with
friends and community!

*Event details:*
2-6pm
Overbrook Garage Studio
6411 Overbrook Avenue, Philadelphia 19151
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased in advance or at the door:
https://www.paypal.me/pasionyarte/25

In support of our fundraiser, PyA is also doing an online silent auction.
There are lots of wonderful items to bid on. All proceeds go towards PyA
and furthering our mission of bringing original choreography and
performances, educational opportunities via classes and workshops, and
community events to the residents of Philadelphia. Visit the auction here:
https://www.32auctions.com/PasionyArte