[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Audition and workshop 7/18 for Allie Linn

Allie Linn allielinn20 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:10:09 EDT 2018

What: Workshop and audition for a new work  by Allie Linn about the major
moments in our lives when we shed our old selves and change into a new
version of ourselves.

When: Wednesday, July 18th 7:00-9:00pm

Where: The Iron Factory, 118 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA

What to bring: An item or two that represent a time in your life when you
underwent a major change (journal entry, poem, keepsake, pictures, etc).
These may be shared so bring something you feel comfortable sharing with a
group.

Rehearsals will be Wednesday nights. The performance will most likely be
the first or second weekend of December depending on dancer availability.

Please confirm attendance by emailing allielinn20 at gmail.com

Allie Linn is a local dancer and choreographer who works as a
dance/movement therapist with children with autism, using creative movement
as an agent for acceptance, change and growth. Allie has presented her work
in KYL/D's InHale Performance Series as well as CoAction Dance Collective's
showcase Co-a-lesce and The Iron Factory's performance series SHARE. In
2015 Allie co-choreographed with Julie Marinucci and danced in a piece
called "Captured Memory" at the Performance Garage. Allie has danced for
Julee Mahon and CoAction Dance Collective, Belle Alvarez, and Joy Madden in
her piece "The Storytellers" which was performed in the 2017 Philadelphia
Fringe Festival. Allie studied modern dance at George Mason University and
received her masters degree in dance/movement therapy and counseling from
Drexel University.