[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Vervet Dance seeks volunteers this Saturday

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:36:06 EDT 2018

Hello Philadelphia Dance Community,

I hope you are considering coming to "In the Light"
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1989961611225081/> this Saturday. If you
can commit, instead of buying a ticket
<https://www.artful.ly/store/events/15398>, you could volunteer in exchange
for free entry to the 15-hour show and meals and snacks all day.

We are still looking for volunteers this Saturday, June 16th 5am-8am,
9am-12noon, 1-4pm, and 2-5pm.

Responsibilities include orienting the audience and minding the box office.

Email LorenGroenendaal at gmail.com with your name, email, phone number, and
preferred shift.

Thanks,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Summer "In The Light" tickets:
https://www.artful.ly/vervetdance/store/events/15398

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.