[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] The Lady Hoofers Youth Ensemble Auditions for tap dancers ages 10-18!

The Lady Hoofers ladyhoofers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:39:27 EDT 2018

The Lady Hoofers Youth Ensemble is a seasonal performance group that
provides a challenging, professional performance experience for young
female tap dancers ages 10-18. We are currently seeking dancers to rehearse
with us from September through December and to perform in the ensemble's
professional production of *The Tapcracker *on December 8th at the Suzanne
Roberts Theatre.

Set to the music of both Tchaikovsky and Duke Ellington, *The Tapcracker*
will transport audiences to Paris, where an infestation of rats has thrown
the city into chaos. Toy soldiers guard the Eiffel Tower, mice wreck havoc
in the Metro, and frazzled chefs prefer for a feast at the magical palace
of Versailles, featuring characters from the beloved Land of the Sweets.

AUDITIONS
Friday, June 15th, 6:00-8:00pm, dancers ages 10-13
Saturday, June 23rd, 3:00-5:00pm, dancers ages 14-18

Institute of Dance Artistry, 37 E. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA
19462
(Sign out front says Whitemarsh Commons)

Learn more about our Youth Ensemble and Pre-Register at:
http://www.ladyhoofers.org/about-the-youth-ensemble.html

Dancers unavailable to attend the audition date for your age group are
welcome to attend the other date.
Please contact katie at ladyhoofers.org with any questions.