[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Dance Company audition for Male Dancer

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:28:29 EDT 2018

SHARP Dance Company is looking to add a new male dancer to our company this Summer.  Rehearsals are Monday & Wednesday mornings 9AM-12PM in Philadelphia.  The company tours nationally and internationally with approximately 15 performances per year and a home season in Philadelphia every fall. We are looking for someone proficient in modern dance with a strong technically background that is willing to sign a six month contract.  If interested, please email Artistic Director Diane Sharp-Nachsin at corpdancer at yahoo.com with some work samples, photos and a resume ASAP.

Dancers will have paid performances and opportunity to tour in U.S. and abroad.  Other opportunities include working with Guest Choreographers from such companies as:  Koresh Dance Company and Parsons Dance (NY).  Please email a head/body shot and resume and any dance links to corpdancer at yahoo.com.

Dancers Must:

   -
-be available Monday mornings & Wednesday mornings 9-12

   -
-be available for touring engagements through November 6, 2017