[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] June 1 & 2: RealLivePeople Presents SIX Choreographers at thefidget space!

Gina Hoch-Stall gina.hochstall at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:39:06 EDT 2018

For this fourth iteration of our annual series, RealLivePeople is thrilled
to be stepping in as a guest curator at thefidget space. Each evening
includes a diverse line-up of established and emerging choreographic
voices, each exploring themes of identity and humanity through high caliber
physicality. The program will also include the Philadelphia premiere of two
new works from Artistic Director Gina Hoch-Stall.

Join us! Grab a drink (donation-based cash bar on premises), and have a
look at what these wonderful artists are working on.

CHOREOGRAPHIC LINE-UP:
Amanda Lee Edwards
Ama Ma'at Gora
Gina Hoch-Stall
Scott McPheeters
Chelsea Murphy
Hillary Pearson (Saturday only)

Friday June 1, 8pm
Saturday June 2, 8pm

$18 General
$12 Artist/Student
Buy HERE <https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3414576>

thefidget space: 1714 N Mascher St

"RealLivePeople Presents stays true to its name. Issues of identity, race,
and our communication with each other resonated through all works. Personal
and inviting, the evening left me with a new hope for dance and its
connection to the outside world."
-Zornitsa Stoyanova, thinkingdance.net

--
Artistic Director