[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Saturday and Monday! Events at Leah Stein Dance Company

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Fri May 18 16:13:43 EDT 2018

SATURDAY - May 19
Take a Voice/Movement Workshop with Leah Stein

Explore improvisational movement and sound inspired by Deep Listening*
practice founded by composer Pauline Oliveros. Connect through an open
creative process to oneself and others where everyone’s contribution is
essential. All are welcome!

Register:
leahsteindanceco.org/voicemovement-workshop

When:
Saturday, May 19 - 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Saturday, June 9 - 1:00 - 4:00 pm

Location:
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl
Philadelphia

MONDAY
See new work from Shavon Norris

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, April 30 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of nine vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city
this spring.

Learn more about the series: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

SAVE THE DATE:
Leah Stein Dance Company Summer Intensive
For Emerging Dance Artists
August 6-17 at The Art Room Studio
Click here to apply!  <http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/summerintensive>

--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

*Upcoming  at Leah Stein Dance Company:*
Studio Works Series - May 21 <http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>
Performance Research with Leah - May
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/performance-research->
Voice/Movement Workshops - May 19 and June 9
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/voicemovement-workshop>
Spring Fundraiser - June 7
Summer Intensive Program - August 6 - 17
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/summerintensive>