[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] University City Dance Studios

Rentals UCAL rentals at ucartsleague.org
Wed May 16 14:43:18 EDT 2018

Needing a rehearsal or practice space? The University City Arts League
currently has two dance studios available to rent that are perfect for
performers looking for an affordable location.

We are located at 4226 Spruce St (Philadelphia, PA 19104) in a historic
building used currently as a community arts center. Those without a car
should find us accessible as we are a short walk from trolley and MFL
stops, as well as directly on the 42 bus line. Our 800 sq-ft hardwood floor
dance studio ($20/hour) is often used for a range of events and can
comfortably fit individuals or small classes. In it, we’ve proudly hosted
tango milongas, Philly BAL night, and West Coast Swing socials. In
addition, we offer a 570 sq-ft studio with marley flooring ($15/hour). In
terms of amenities, feel free to make use of our 1st and 2nd floor
bathrooms, water fountain, and yoga and tumbling mats.

We'd love for you to stop by the space any time during our office hours
(10am-5:30pm) to explore the space, talk to our staff, and decide for
yourself.

Please let us know if you have any questions; we'd be happy to answer them.
Photos and additional pricing can be found on our website
<http://www.ucartsleague.org/community/rentals-parties/>.

Best,
UCAL Staff
Check out our Rental Guidelines and Logistics HERE
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-D2C809v4U_U2xoTEFPbnpIdmM/view?usp=sharing>
215.382.7811
rentals at ucartsleague.org
ucartsleague.org