[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] In just 3 DAYS: ETC Performance Series!

Brittany Holdahl brittany.holdahl at gmail.com
Wed May 16 12:46:39 EDT 2018

*Spring is here and we are ready to invigorate our minds and bodies with
new art and artists. The ETC Series
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1721971611216924/> is presenting a huge
line up of inquisitive and tantalizing work!!!Join us May 19th at 8pm and
May 20th at 3pm for a unique performance and networking opportunity. We
have 2 acts of new works and after each show we call the audience and
artists to the stage to Break the Fourth Wall: Meet each other!!!This May
we are presenting...Alyssa NataleDance One Contemporary Ballet Theater
<http://www.danceonestudios.com/companies/docbt/>Equilibrium Dance Academy
<http://www.equilibriumdanceacademy.com/>Felon's HookAMPDAlmanac Dance
Circus Theater <https://www.thealmanac.us/>NIIC The Singing Dog
<https://www.facebook.com/NIICmusic/>Ryan BonnerAnnielille GavinoNatalie
FlynnSole Purpose Tap Company <http://solepurposetap.com/about/>Laura
RizzoTickets are limited, so we suggest pre-ordering ASAHP at this link
right here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/etc-performance-series-may-tickets-45219829728>
Our Venue:Community Education Center
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityEducationCenterArts/>3500 Lancaster Ave,