[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Discounted tickets for My Voice, Our Voice, presented by Pasion y Arte and Intercultural Journeys

Carly Rapaport-Stein carly at interculturaljourneys.org
Tue May 15 13:00:06 EDT 2018

Intercultural Journeys and  Pasión y Arte present *My Voice, Our Voice | Mi
Voz, Nuestra Voz* on Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19 at the Philadelphia
Episcopal Church, 23 S. 38th Street.

*Tickets and information:  tinyurl.com/pyaij1819
<http://tinyurl.com/pyaij1819> *

*My Voice, Our Voice | Mi Voz, Nuestra Voz*

Classical flamenco form unites with 21st century feminism, igniting the
virtuosic stylings of Pasión y Arte.

Under the artistic direction of Elba Hevia y Vaca, Pasión y Arte
strengthens flamenco’s legacy while expanding the trajectory of modern
feminist flamenco. Grounded in rich complexities and histories, Pasión y
Arte features the transcendent interplay of flamenco dance, music and
cante, side-by-side with debut excerpts of a collaborative work by Elba
Hevia y Vaca and postmodern dancer/choreographer Annie Wilson.

Use code *PHLDANCE30 *for a 30% discount on general admission and second
row seats on both Friday and Saturday (May 18 and 19).

*Tickets and information:  tinyurl.com/pyaij1819
<http://tinyurl.com/pyaij1819> *

interculturaljourneys.org

--
Carly Rapaport-Stein