[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Feldenkrais class May 31

Megan Wilson Stern mcwilson3 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:55:34 EDT 2018

I'm teaching a Feldenkrais Method, Awareness Through Movement class in a
couple of weeks and I hope you can make it! The class will be appropriate
for anyone-- no movement experience is necessary and physical limitations
are not a problem. If possible, please bring your own towel or blanket to
lie on.

Awareness Through Movement classes are a series of gentle movements with
directed attention that excite curiosity while allowing the body and mind
to relax. Classes are interesting and enjoyable whether your aim is to
improve performance, feel more comfortable in daily life, or spend some
time in meditative movement. Students increase awareness of themselves and
improve comfort and efficiency in movement through self-discovery.

*When: *Thursday, May 31, 10:30-11:30am
*Where: *Leah Stein's Studio, 2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
*How Much: *$10-15 sliding scale