[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Opportunity for choreographic research in Romania

Zornitsa at Here[begin] Dance zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Tue May 8 12:54:44 EDT 2018

Dear dance community,

I just got this email and even though there is only 2 days left, it still
might be a good fit for someone.  Its pretty cheap to attend only 300 euro
and they do offer a scholarship.

Here are the details:

_____________________________

We would like to inform you about our upcoming educational opportunity in
contemporary dance. We would be grateful if you could share this information
with your audience, students and colleagues.

The contemporary dance camp 2018 is a choreographic research and individual
and collective artistic exploration project which aims to offer, via a
summer camp, practice residencies and contexts for reflection to
choreographers who have created at least 2 personal works.

Organized in Southern Romania, in the city of Craiova, between July 9 and
July 26, 2018, the summer camp will become an educational and artistic
framework for applied choreographic development. The participants will have
the opportunity to engage in a creative and assessment dialogue with
important names from the Romanian and international contemporary
choreographic scenes, such as Jan Burkhardt, Mădălina Dan, Mihaela
Michailov, Sandra Noeth.

The deadline for sending the applications is May 10. The results will be
announced on June 1.

More details on our website:

<http://en.cndb.ro/articles/cndb-organizes-the-contemporary-dance-camp-at-cr
aiova>
http://en.cndb.ro/articles/cndb-organizes-the-contemporary-dance-camp-at-cra
iova

performance artist | curator | lighting designer | photographer | filmmaker
| teacher
writer for thinkingdance.net

 <http://www.herebegindance.com> www.herebegindance.com