[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] RealLivePeople Presents 2018

Gina Hoch-Stall gina.hochstall at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:28:39 EDT 2018

FOR THIS FOURTH ITERATION OF OUR ANNUAL SERIES, RLP IS THRILLED TO BE
STEPPING IN AS GUEST CURATOR AT THEFIDGET SPACE. EACH EVENING INCLUDES A
DIVERSE LINE-UP OF ESTABLISHED AND EMERGING CHOREOGRAPHIC VOICES, ALL
EXPLORING THEMES OF IDENTITY AND HUMANITY THROUGH HIGH CALIBER PHYSICALITY.
THE PROGRAM WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE PREMIERE OF TWO NEW WORKS FROM ARTISTIC
DIRECTOR GINA HOCH-STALL.

JOIN US, GRAB A DRINK (DONATION-BASED CASH BAR ON PREMISES!) AND HAVE A
LOOK AT WHAT THESE WONDERFUL ARTISTS ARE WORKING ON.

CHOREOGRAPHIC LINE-UP:
Amanda Lee Edwards
Ama Gora
Gina Hoch-Stall
Scott McPheeters
Chelsea Murphy
Hillary Pearson

"RealLivePeople Presents stays true to its name. Issues of identity, race,
and our communication with each other resonated through all works. Personal
and inviting, the evening left me with a new hope for dance and its
connection to the outside world."
-Zornitsa Stoyanova, thinkingdance.net

DETAILS:
Friday June 1, 8pm