[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Individual workshops at the Institute for Somatics and Social Justice

Nicole Bindler info at somaticsandsocialjustice.org
Mon Apr 30 11:57:32 EDT 2018

Dear Philadelphia dance community,

I am writing with some exciting news for those of you who are interested in
the Institute for Somatics and Social Justice, but were not able to
participate in the full training... We have just scheduled a series of
workshops <https://www.somaticsandsocialjustice.org/events> led by our
faculty that will be open to the public! All the information about dates,
locations, and content can be found here
<https://www.somaticsandsocialjustice.org/events>.

image by Earthdance

You can register for any of the workshops (except for the drop-in contact
improvisation classes, which you can pay for at the door) by emailing me at
info at somaticsandsocialjustice.org. Once I have confirmed with you that
there is space available you can prepay via PayPal
<https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=m-uf1PXLy2JBkYGH8TpgIJ9wnuJY70N9uA48coRWAa242F7KiHVF0xJYJ1h8_wkV-bKM9m&country.x=US&locale.x=US>
 to reserve your spot.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing
you in classes this summer!

Warmly,
-Nicole Bindler