[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works this Monday!

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Fri Apr 27 16:39:11 EDT 2018

This Monday Night!
See new work by Kimya Imani Jackson, Leah Stein, and Sheila Zagar

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, April 30 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of nine vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city
this spring.

Learn more about the series: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

Future Date:
May 21 - Shavon Norris

--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

*Upcoming  at Leah Stein Dance Company:*
Studio Works Series - April 30 and May 21
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>
Performance Research with Leah - May
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/performance-research->
Summer Intensive Program - August 6 - 17
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/summerintensive>