[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Seeking Stage / House Manager for "Zwei Mann Orchester"

Dustin Hurt hurt.dustin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:03:55 EDT 2018

Greetings all,

Bowerbird is seeking an experienced stage manager for upcoming performances
of Mauricio Kagel's "Zwei Mann Orchester" (ZMO)- a large scale kinentic
sculpture that is the center piece of the upcoming exhibition "Sound
Machines".  More about the project is here:
 http://bowerbird.org/soundmachines/
<http://bowerbird.org/soundmachines/>

The stage / house manager will be responsible for a pre-concert check list
to get the ZMO ready for performance and assisting with getting the
audience seated so we can start on time.

You can view footage of a previous version of ZMO here:
https://vimeo.com/214659242

While our version will be different, this can give you an idea of the
project.

The dates / times required are:

   - May 1: 5pm to 9pm - dress rehearsal
   - May 2: 5pm to 9pm- dress rehearsal
   - May 3: 5pm to 9pm - performance
   - May 4: 5pm to 9pm - performance
   - May 13: 5pm to 9pm - performance
   - May 17: 5pm to 9pm - performance
   - May 20: 5pm to 9pm - performance
   - May 24: 5pm to 9pm - performance

Pay is hourly - commensurate with experience.

If interested please contact Dustin Hurt at dustin at bowerbird.org with
resume or overview of past experience.

Thanks,

Dustin