[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Early Bird Rate for Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute | Program Schedule Available

Nonprofit Learning Lab leah at nonprofitlearninglab.org
Wed Apr 18 13:12:10 EDT 2018

We just wanted to let you know that the program schedule has been released
for our upcoming *Nonprofit Institute in Philadelphia on September 13, 2018*.
We have a great line up of workshop topics and trainers! And please feel
free to use the discount code happy5 to get $5 off the registration rate -
if you register <https://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/phlregister> by
Friday of this week!

*About our Nonprofit Institutes *
Our institutes are designed to advance the skills and knowledge of
nonprofit professionals, volunteers, board members and community leaders.
We offer opportunities for attendees to create meaningful connections and
hands-on activities. All our workshops are taught at the intermediate to
advanced level by expert trainers.

*Registration and Program Schedule for Philadelphia Nonprofit Institute*
You can see the full schedule here at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/p
hiladelphia and register <https://www.nonprofitlearninglab.org/phlregister>
here. O*ur early bird rate ends on June 2, 2018*. Early bird registration
is $95 per person or there are extra savings when registering as a group
<https://form.jotform.com/80035673470151> of 3 or more people from one
organization.

*We hope to see you at the Nonprofit Institute! *

--
Phone Number: 720.432.9107
Follow us on twitter @nonprofitll <https://twitter.com/nonprofitll>