[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Monthly Fund

Nicole Bindler nicolebindler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:14:52 EDT 2018

Hello Philly dance!

Please join us this Saturday for an improv show at Ahimsa House and support
a great cause...

*The Monthly Fund*
Saturday April 21, 7-10pm @ Ahimsa House
<https://www.facebook.com/events/870973119748883/>

The April edition of The Monthly Fund will be supporting The Institute for
Somatics and Social Justice. The event will feature delicious eats provided
by Fikira Bakery and foodeveryonedeserves - fed, and performances by many
incredible artists including:

Nicole Bindler
Christina Gesualdi
Jesse Kudler
Fatima Adamu
Jesse Sparhawk
Julius Masri
David Fishkin

The Institute for Somatics and Social Justice needs to raise $8,400 to
enable an Iranian student who applied this year, and others who hold
passports from certain banned or scrutinized countries to be able to
acquire U.S. visas to attend the program. The funds will go toward lawyer
and I-17 application fees. After the I-17 application is processed the
program will be registered as a vocational school with the U.S. government.
As a result, foreign participants will be able to apply for M (student)
visas, which are more often granted than B (tourist/business) visas. Come
support this important social justice initiative! You can also donate here
<https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=2n1TK3Dy2ELZgkH8hQ5CDh9zpAiRhoqkdk4gl0MyhIdZW61ACQg1LgUa_hHqzMzfVAWunW&country.x=US&locale.x=US>
 if you are unable to attend the event.

I hope to see you there!
-Nicole Bindler

--
*Bindler <http://www.nicolebindler.com/>*

The Institute for Somatics and Social Justice
<https://www.somaticsandsocialjustice.org/>
Donate to our international visas fundraiser!
<https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=2n1TK3Dy2ELZgkH8hQ5CDh9zpAiRhoqkdk4gl0MyhIdZW61ACQg1LgUa_hHqzMzfVAWunW&country.x=US&locale.x=US>
Like us on Facebook!
<https://www.facebook.com/TheInstituteforSomaticsandSocialJustice/>