[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance, ages 1-7 years, Spring Session DISCOUNT

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:40:19 EDT 2018

Hello Families,

It seems that *maybe* spring is actually here to stay, and ZoomDance is
celebrating the season with a BIG session of classes. We have a **NEW**
class for kids 5-7 years old that will include contemporary dance,
choreography, movement theatre games, and beginner acrobatics. Plus we're
continuing classes at Lume Studios, and opening up a weekend option in West
Philly, in addition to continuing our Thursday morning class on South
Street. I hope you can join us!

As always a *FREE TRIAL *for your first visit (choose "drop-in" and use
code "freetrial").

***This spring, sign up with a friend and you each save 20% on your
registration.***
Just email us the class you want (or respond to this post) and we'll reply
with the registration link and code to get started, signup is quick and
easy.

*CLASSES:*

ZoomDance, ages 1.5-3 years
10:45-11:30am Wednesdays
April 18 - June 6
Lume Studios, 1916 E Passyunk Ave.
Sign Up Here
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity%2F353493>

ZoomDance, ages 1.5-3 years
10:30-11:15am Thursdays
April 12 - June 7
Major Moment Studio, 1624 South Street
Sign Up Here
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity%2F346774>

Action Technique Performance Workshop, ages 5-7 years
4:45-5:30pm Thursdays
April 19 - June 7
Wake Up Yoga South, 1839 E Passyunk Ave.
Sign Up Here
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity%2F354809>

ZoomDance, ages 2-5 years
4-4:45pm Sundays
April 15 - June 10
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce Street
Sign Up Here
<http://zoomdance.com/signup/?sawyer_path=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hisawyer.com%2Fzoomdance%2Fschedules%2Factivity%2F349071>

ZoomDance is Action Adventure Story-Telling Movement classes for young
kids. Our programs are energetic, imaginative, and joyful. Kids develop
balance, rhythm, agility, and motor control while exploring worlds and
characters in awesome story books, and while expanding their capacity to
share, communicate, listen, and work together.

Using the Sign Up Here links above, the red "Register" Button will let you
join us for the 9 week session for $155, 8 week session for $138. Or the
"Drop-In" tab above that will let you select just one day for $20 or a
5-class card for $90.

New to ZoomDance? Use the drop-in option for one day, then enter code
"freetrial" at checkout.

Don't hesitate to call or email with any questions.

***We are committed to having kids dance if it brings them joy, so reach
out if this is not in your budget but it is in your kid's heart. We'll make
it work for every family.***

See you soon,

Sarah

*Founder, Director*
--------------------------------
ZoomDance:  Action Adventure Story-Telling Movement Programs

Spring Session April 11 - June 10
Summer Camp: July 9 - August 31
Awesome Birthday Parties available any time!

Phone:  215-326-9613
Email:  info at zoomdance.org
More Info, Schedule, and Birthday Parties:  www.zoomdance.com
Visit us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ZoomDancePhilly>

p.s. If you know someone you think would enjoy these classes, please share
this! Word of mouth is how we grow and can bring you more classes, camps,
and events.