[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance Spring Break Camp: ages 2.5-6 years

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:41:31 EDT 2018

Grab your pixie dust, because Spring Break Camp is flying in!

*Adventure awaits as we discover and dance the characters of Peter Pan, his
pal Tinkerbell, Wendy, The Lost Boys and of course, Captain Hook! *

ZoomDance camp is a great option for young kids. We have a low
counselor-to-child ratio with staff who are energetic and warm and trained
to facilitate community-minded interactions between children. There’s
plenty of space for all kids to expend energy, express themselves and find
something new they love.

Mornings we have ZoomDance performance workshops, art projects, dancing,
and performing. This Spring our activities center around the characters and
adventures of Peter Pan. Friday morning, April 6th, we'll have a show for
friends and family! Enrichment centers for free exploration will include
reading, constructing, dress-up, and sensory bins.

Afternoons we have picnic-style lunch in the studio, a little quiet time,
playground trips and library field trips. In addition we will create
scenery for the show and play big group movement games.

*Dates: *Thursday March 29 - Friday April 6
*Location: Equilibrium Dance, 1802 S. Broad Street *
*Ages: Kids 2.5-6 years (must be potty trained)*

*Schedule: *

pick your days, pick your hours, totally flexible

*Full Days: *9am-3pm, $60/day

*Half days:* 9am - 12pm
or  12pm - 3pm, $40/day

*Early/late care:* 8:30am-4pm
$10/hour

MORE INFO <http://www.zoomdance.com/camps/>

*SIGN UP <https://www.hisawyer.com/zoomdance/schedules?schedule_id=camps>*

ZoomDance is an Action Adventure Story-Telling Movement class. Our teachers
specialize in teaching very young kids and providing a joyful first dance
experience for them. Come visit us! And check out our parties, classes, and
camps here:  www.zoomdance.com

Feel free to call me with questions about the program, our focus, more
details about the day, or to talk about your child and whether it'd be a
good match.  215-326-9613    sarah at zoomdance.org    And please know we are
committed to having kids dance if it brings them joy, so reach out if this
is not in your budget but it is in your kid's heart. We'll make it work for
every family.

*Sarah Gladwin Camp*
Founder/ Director of *ZoomDance, *www.zoomdance.com
Project Manager with *Christ Church Preservation Trust*
FringeA-Thon Programming Manager for *FringeArts*
Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
610-937-2032 <(610)%20937-2032>