[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last call for April Dance Listings

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:21:23 EDT 2018

If you wish to be included in April's Monthly eNewsletter to 18,126+
subscribers, your listings need to be in by end of today.
This is FREE advertising!

*DANCE PERFORMANCES CALENDAR*
Check first that you are not already listed -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/?d=2018-04-01
Add your listing -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/index.php?com=submit

*DANCE CLASS CALENDAR*
Check first that you are not already listed -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/?d=2018-04-01
<http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/?d=2018-04-01>
Add your listing -
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/index.php?com=submit

*WANT TO ATTRACT EVEN MORE AUDIENCE FOR YOUR UPCOMING PERFORMANCES?*
*Offer a discount to the professional dance community*
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/offer-a-discount-to-our-members/

*OFFER DISCOUNTS TO …*

*PERFORMANCES*If you have an upcoming dance performance, be sure to offer a
professional rate to our members*. *Provide a discount code for online
sales or accept our member card at the door.

*DANCE CLASSES*Attract more students to your classes and workshops by
offering a professional rate for either drop-in class or a class card.

*SERVICES*Have a special service you offer to dancers? Offer a discount on
photography, printing, massage, body work, costumes, dance shoes and more*.*

*PROFESSIONAL*Does your company offer legal, accounting, medical, marketing
or public relation services? Reach new markets by offering a discount here.

*COMMUNITY*Restaurants, cafes, museums, theater, music, book stores, small
businesses and more. We are a part of your community in Philadelphia!
Promote your business for free.

Tel. 484-469-0288
eFax. 610-672-1906
Web. www.philadelphiadance.org