[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Broadway Dreams Theatre Masterclass April 21st and Summer Intensive at The Kimmel Center – scholarships available

Drew Padrutt drew at broadwaydreams.org
Mon Mar 26 13:35:07 EDT 2018

Broadway Dreams – the industry-leading Arts Education Program – is holding a day-long Masterclass on Saturday, April 21st at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.

Led by choreographer/filmmaker Maxx Reed (Spiderman: Turn Off th e Dark, Michael Jackson’s This is It, and ABC’s Dance War) and Amanda Watkins (Disgraced) this Masterclass serves as a warm-up for our Summer Intensive August 4-12, providing the next generation of Broadway talent a weeklong class of strenuous professional training.

Directed by Spencer Liff, whose choreography on So You Think You Can Dance has earned him two Emmy nominations, the week will culminate in a showcase performance providing generous exposure and networking opportunities for our students. More 'Broadway Dreamers' are finding work than ever before – a record 64 in 2017 – and we invite you to achieve your highest potential with us in the disciplines of dance, singing and acting.

To learn more, visit broadwaydreams.org or call 347.927.4233

We’ll be holding live auditions for the summer as well, so come by and introduce yourself!