[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Call For Artists!

Jarrod Markman jarrod at fringearts.com
Thu Mar 22 13:31:56 EDT 2018

*We are seeking to amplify all the creative voices of Philly and beyond,
and this September, we're inviting you to grab the mic (or paintbrush, or
pointe shoes, or artistic tool of your choosing)! Every year the Philly
Fringe Festival explodes into every nook and cranny in neighborhoods across
Philadelphia (and online through our Digital Fringe platform) with more
than 1,000 performances. Artists of all mediums are invited to register a
show, digital work, exhibition, or event in the Festival.Whether you have
been creating for years or you are just starting to experiment, your work
deserves a platform to connect with audiences and artists from all over.
Last year www.FringeArts.com <http://www.fringearts.com/> had 392,841 page
views during the Festival and sold over 26,476 individual
tickets!Participating artists get: - access to a potential audience
reaching over 30,000 people- a photo and description of your show listed in
the Festival guide, along with additional PR and marketing support- a
personalized showpage on the FringeArts website- an expanded box office
team providing full service during the Festival- a custom sandwich board to
place outside your venue- complimentary Artist Rush Cards for a $5 ticket,
5 minutes before any show in the Festival- the opportunity to fundraise
through our established FringeA-Thon platform as a 2018 Fringe Festival
artist partner- access to online and in-person resources such as contacts,
venue lists, sample budgets, workshops, happy hours and more!Important
Registration Dates: - Super Early Bird registration by March 16 - $275-
Early Bird registration by April 16 -  $300- Final registration by June 1 -
 $350 The 2018 Fringe Festival will be September 6th - 22nd and
registration will be open from March 1st -  June 1st.  You can register for
the Festival HERE. <http://www.myfringearts.com/>Any questions? Reach out
to Fringe Festival Coordinator Jarrod Markman at Jarrod at fringearts.com
<Jarrod at fringearts.com> or 215-710-8708 <(215)%20710-8708>REGISTER TODAY!
<http://www.myfringearts.com/>______________________Want to fundraise for
your Fringe Show? You can use our fundraising platform, FringeA-Thon
<https://www.classy.org/event/fringea-thon-2018/e161356>and get exclusive
Fringe Festival Artist Benefits. See more information below!Dance your
“art” out at FringeA-Thon, an epic outdoor, 12-hour dance party and
fundraiser for FringeArts and Philadelphia’s artists. FringeArts presents
world-class, contemporary performing arts that challenges convention and
inspires new ways of thinking. Join in a day of celebrating the diverse
arts and culture landscape of Philadelphia while raising money for your
Fringe Festival show and Fringearts. We hope you will join us in The Piazza
at Schmidt's Commons with splashy costumes and your best dance moves. What
is a 2018 Fringe Festival Artist Partner? FringeA-Thon offers a unique
opportunity for artists registered in the 2018 Fringe Festival to become
2018 Fringe Festival Artist Partners. By participating in FringeA-Thon,
2018 Fringe Festival Artist Partners will dance to raise funds for their
own Fringe Festival shows. They will get access to a large-scale, 12-hour
fundraising event and retain 85% of all the funds they raise!  This is a
special rate for artists registered in the 2018 Fringe Festival ONLY - all
other community partners are eligible for a 75% return of fundraising.FIND
OUT MORE AND REGISTER HERE!
<https://www.classy.org/event/fringea-thon-2018>*

--
*Jarrod Markman*
*Fringe Festival Coordinator *

*Get your creative project in front of our audience. *
*Register here for the Fringe Festival!*
<http://fringearts.com/all-presentations/fringefestival/>

* <http://fringearts.com/all-presentations/fringefestival/>*