[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Leah Stein Dance Company Studio Works with Gabrielle Revlock and John Bezark!

Mira Treatman info at leahsteindanceco.org
Tue Mar 20 12:39:22 EDT 2018

See new work by Gabrielle Revlock and John Bezark!

Leah Stein Dance Company's Studio Works Series
Monday, March 26 at 7:00 pm
The Art Room Studio
2329 S. 3rd Street, 2nd Fl, Philadelphia
$5-20 sliding scale donation

Studio Works is an informal performance series featuring local
movement-based artists. This platform is an opportunity to see new work
bridging dance, visual arts, theatre, and music. We're celebrating
Philadelphia's performance landscape by gaining a deeper insight into the
processes of nine vastly different makers and thinkers from across our city
this spring.

Learn more about the series: http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>

Future Dates:
April 30 - Kimya Imani Jackson, Leah Stein, Sheila Zagar
May 21 - Shavon Norris

--
Mira Treatman

Administrative Manager
Leah Stein Dance Company
info at leahsteindanceco.org

*Winter/Spring at Leah Stein Dance Company:*
Voice/Movement Workshop with Leah Stein - April 21
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/voicemovement-workshop>
Studio Works Series - March 26, April 30, May 21
<http://www.leahsteindanceco.org/studioworks>