[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Meet The Naked Stark is March 23rd and Movement Practice continues on Tuesdays!

Katherine Stark thenakedstark at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:58:18 EDT 2018

* Meet The Naked Starkon March 23rd!Friday, March 23rd | 6:00pm - 8:00pmat
Children's Community School | 1212 South 47th Street, Philadelphia, PA
19143Tickets $20 in advance, $30 at the door, free for childrenJoin The
Naked Stark for our annual community friendraiser/fundraiser!Enjoy an
evening of delicious food, pop-up performances, raffle, silent auction, &
exciting surprises!See new work by The Naked Stark and special guestsBring
your children for free and let them enjoy supervised activitiesHave a great
time and SUPPORT our 2018 projects!Facebook Event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1936943449956595/>Tickets on sale now at
Brown Paper Tickets <https://meetthenakedstark2018.brownpapertickets.com/> *
and

*Movement Practice with The Naked Stark*

Tuesdays: 10:00am - 11:30am
at Mascher Space Cooperative | 155 Cecil B Moore, Philadelphia, PA, 19122
$10 Drop-In | $32 Four-Class Cards

Initiation & Follow-Through: A release-based technique class with *Katherine
Kiefer Stark / The Naked Stark*

Blending Kline Technique, Safety Release Technique, and release technique,
Katherine's class is an energetic exploration of movement from the inside
out. Emphasis is placed on the initiation of the movement and the path
the various
body parts take in space to discover how one's own body moves
within the movement. We embrace the space through phrases that move in and
out of the floor and carry us in and out of balance. Class begins quietly
and gradually builds in complexity, culminating in a dynamic phrase.
Sleeves and knee-pads or long pants are recommended.

Amy Lynne Barr will be leading Movement Practice in April!

*www.thenakedstark.com <http://www.thenakedstark.com/> - Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Naked-Stark/414163562036477?ref_type=bookmark>
- Instagram
<http://instagram.com/thenakedstark> - Vimeo