[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Call for Movement Artists!

Brittany Holdahl brittany.holdahl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:57:07 EST 2018

CALL FOR PHILLY ARTISTS! WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR OUR MAY
PERFORMANCE SERIES!

If you are a…
Circus or Cabaret Performer, Clown, Comedian, Dancers or Movement Artist,
First-Person Historic Interpreter, Improv Performer, Juggler, Magician,
Martial Artist, Puppeteer, Singer/Musician, Storyteller/Spoken Word Artist

...please apply for our MAY ETC Performance Series at
www.etcseries.weebly.com

For those of you new to the ETC. Performance Series, we are one of Philly's
most eclectic art showcases! The series is an opportunity for performers of
all genres to showcase new works and works-in-progress before a diverse
audience.
In addition, please join us for our reception after the showcases! Take
this chance to meet and greet the artists and share with their experiences!
(Also... there will be WINE!)
We so look forward to your submissions and hope you have an incredible week!