[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Beginner Modern Class with CrystalNicole at The Iron Factory

Andy Thierauf athierauf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:01:08 EST 2018

Beginner Modern Class with CrystalNicole

Wednesday Evening: 5:30pm-7:00pm
The Iron Factory
118 Fontain St. 3rd Floor
$10 Drop-In
www.theironfactory.org/workshop-schedule

a class for the untrained, the trained, and the curious. It is a space in
which all movers can grow and learn together. Although based in Modern
dance the class will entail universal phrase work that is both natural and
intriguing. As a whole we will move from the depths of who we are and
embrace the stories of those moving with us.

Graduating in 2014 from Temple University, CrystalNicole is an active
performer and choreographer in the Philadelphia dance community. Aside from
establishing FRED | Dance Co. in 2016, CrystalNicole is also a company
member of allendance and Birds on a Wire Dance Theatre. In 2014-2015 she
performed with Invisible River and Somanaut Dance. Although her studies
have focused mostly on Modern Dance, she is also interested in dance for
film. CrystalNicole’s film “In Weeping,” was recently selected for
screening at both Project Trans(m)it: An International Film Festival, and
Philadelphia Film Society’s 2016 Showcase.