[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Feldenkrais continues Wednesday

Megan Wilson Stern mcwilson3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:48:40 EST 2018

Just a reminder that my Feldenkrais Method® Awareness Through Movement®
classes are continuing for the next two Wednesday mornings in South Philly.
And on Saturday, 1/27 I'll teach a two hour workshop. All the details are
below. Hope to see you there!

Awareness Through Movement® classes are a series of gentle movements with
directed attention that excite curiosity while allowing the body and mind
to relax. Classes are interesting and enjoyable whether your aim is improve
performance, feel more comfortable in daily life, or spend some time in
meditative movement. Students increase awareness of themselves and improve
comfort and efficiency in movement through self-discovery.

If you are interested but can't make these times, please feel free to
contact me- we may be able to set up an additional class with you and a few
friends.

Wednesday Morning Awareness Through Movement
When: Wednesdays, January 10,17, 24 from 10am-11am
Where: Leah Stein's Studio Space, 2329 S. 3rd St., 2nd Floor
How Much: $10 per class or $25 for all three.

2 Hour Workshop:
This workshop will include 2 Awareness Through Movement lessons and a
little extra time for processing and integrating. It will be a great chance
to get a little deeper in the work.
When: Saturday, January 27 10am-12pm
Where: Leah Stein's Studio Space, 2329 S. 3rd St., 2nd Floor
How Much: $18