[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] TONIGHT: Part of the Problem Variety Show! at L'Etage

Candace Eaton eaton.candace at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:12:29 EST 2018

Part of the Problem: Holiday Hangover
<https://www.facebook.com/events/326355444544895/>
a variety show presented by femme. collective
<https://www.facebook.com/femmecollectivephilly/>

As if the holiday season weren’t long enough, come relive some holiday
magic with your co-hosts Michelle MeGill and Candace Eaton as we stumble
our way into 2018. This month’s show features:

Sketch Comedy from Cups & A Half <https://www.facebook.com/CupsandAHalf/>!
Burlesque from Isa Ardiente
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010849590432>!
Mystery Performance from Nikki Starr <https://www.facebook.com/nstarr79>!
Music from George Engel Brooks <https://www.facebook.com/georgeengelb>!

Location: L'Etage <https://www.facebook.com/LEtage-193332455447/> (6th and
Bainbridge)
Doors: 6:30pm Show: 7pm
Tickets: $12 at the door (cash only)

*Candace and Michelle will also be performing at today's ETC Performance
Series at the CEC in West Philly at 3pm!  Coming to the show? Bring your
ETC program with you to receive half off your ticket to Part of the
Problem!*

Eat! Drink! Be Merry!...for tomorrow we may be hungover

[image: Inline image 1]