[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] IPAY Showcase: Call for Volunteers!

Sam Tower tower.samantha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:35:54 EST 2018

Hi Philly Dance!

Please see IPAY Showcase's Call for Volunteers below.

--------------

IPAY is looking for friendly and motivated volunteers in Philadelphia to
help make our 40th Anniversary Showcase 2018 our best conference yet!

IPAY's annual showcase of live performances for the international sector of
performing arts for young audiences will be produced in Center City,
Philadelphia January 23-27, 2018. The conference will host over 500
international presenters, artists, agents, and students, as well as local
young audiences. Volunteers are needed every day of the conference as
ushers, registration associates, meeting attendants, and way-finders.

Volunteers for IPAY Showcase are given the chance to see
internationally-renowned performances for young audiences and observe our
professional development dialogues with guest artists from all around the
world.

Shifts available from January 19 - 27, 2018! To sign up, fill out the Volunteer
Request Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVg49uKyggN0Tt683mm7sKNHEAjVtndjaoAFtQauwbqD7szQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

You may sign up for as many volunteer shifts as you like. Please email
sam at ipayweb.org with any questions about volunteering. We appreciate your
support!

*MORE INFO ABOUT SHOWCASE AT IPAYWEB.ORG <http://IPAYWEB.ORG>*

--