[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Feldenkrais Classes This Month

Megan Wilson Stern mcwilson3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:23:38 EST 2018

I'm offering Feldenkrais Method®  Awareness Through Movement® classes for
the *next three Wednesdays*, and *one 2 hour workshop on Saturday, January
27*. I hope you can make it! See details below. BYO blankets and/or yoga
mats if possible. I will provide some.

*Awareness Through Movement*® classes are a series of gentle movements with
directed attention that excite curiosity while allowing the body and mind
to relax. Classes are interesting and enjoyable whether your aim is improve
performance, feel more comfortable in daily life, or spend some time in
meditative movement. Students increase awareness of themselves and improve
comfort and efficiency in movement through self-discovery.

If you are interested but can't make these times, please feel free to
contact me- we may be able to set up an additional class with you and a few
friends.

*Wednesday Morning Awareness Through Movement*
*When: *Wednesdays, January 10,17, 24 from 10am-11am
*Where: *Leah Stein's Studio Space, 2329 S. 3rd St., 2nd Floor
 *How Much: *$10 per class or $25 for all three.

*2 Hour Workshop:*
This workshop will include 2 Awareness Through Movement lessons and a
little extra time for processing and integrating. It will be a great chance
to get a little deeper in the work.
*When: *Saturday, January 27 10am-12pm
*Where: *Leah Stein's Studio Space, 2329 S. 3rd St., 2nd Floor
*How Much: *$18