[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] REMINDER - Time to add your JANUARY listings to be included in our eNewsletter to 19, 512 subscribers

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:52:59 EST 2017

1.
*Time to list JANUARY 2018 performances to the Dance Calendar*Check if not
already listed at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/?d=2018-01-01
Then submit your event at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/
calendar/index.php?com=submit
Please follow the instructions so your listing matches our format for best
exposure and promotion

2. *Time to list JANUARY 2018 classes to the Dance Class Calendar*
Check if not already listed at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/
?d=2018-01-01
Then submit your class at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/
index.php?com=submit
Please follow the instructions so your listing matches our format for best
exposure and promotion
Please do not list for more than 6 months at a time. Things change and
editing/deleting is labor intensive.

3. *DO ADD your discount offers for PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Members for 2018
for additional exposure*
both on the member website as well as in our private eNewsletter.  Add your
offers here -
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/offer-a-discount-to-our-members/

--

Tel. 484-469-0288