[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Choreographers wanted

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 08:19:55 EST 2017

SHARP Dance Company’s Spring Seasons performance wants to help build community!If you are a choreographer or dance company we would love for you to come share the stage with us in Act One/Act Two at the Performance Garage this Spring.  We would like to give your work an opportunity to be seen by our audience and cultivate a more cohesive community in the Philadelphia dance world. SHARP is looking for two different choreographers/companies to be a part of the April 27 & 28, 2018 performance at The Performance Garage.  Each company will either open act one or act two of the night.**Details can be found on SHARP's website:www.sharpdance.org
**This is for professional quality applicants only, so no children shows or recreational dance, however, all styles of dance are accepted. You must supply your own dancers for the performance, this is not an opportunity to set work on SHARP Dance Company members.
Any questions please contact SHARP's Artistic Director, Diane Sharp-Nachsin at corpdancer at yahoo.com