[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last classes of 2017- modern tonight, Barteneiff Thurs morning

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:19:30 EST 2017

Dear Philadelphia Dance community,

This week is your last chance before the winter break to catch my adult
classes:

*TONIGHT **Tuesday 12/19/17 6:30-8:00 pm*
*ADULT MODERN DANCE *
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= November 7- December 19, 2017 (7 weeks)
*More info: *https://www.facebook.com/events/124110008307439/
Drop-ins also permitted $10-20 sliding scale, pay at class
*Despite this being the last class of 2017, I will be teaching a new phrase
today, so it is a great day to drop-in. We will be focusing on curving
pathways- 2 dimensional arcs and 3-dimensional spirals.*

*Thursday 12/21/17 7:45-8:45 am*
*BARTENIEFF AND CORE LABORATORY*
University City Arts League <http://www.ucartsleague.org/>, 4226 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
3rd floor rear dance studio
Fall 2 Session= Thursdays November 2- December 21, 2017 (7 weeks) *
*More Info and Registration for Thursday Fall 2 Session and Drop-ins: *
https://bfandcore-west-th-fall2-2017.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/1425116984202237
*This is the last class of the session in which we focused on one
Barteneiff Basic 6 Exercise per week. In this final class, we will reveiw
all Basic 6 exercises, experiment, and I will be available for questions.*

More information at LorenTeachesMovement.com
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com with questions.

Hoping to move with you soon,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.