[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ContempraDANCE Theatre's Special Guest Artist

info at contempradance.com info at contempradance.com
Mon Dec 11 13:11:47 EST 2017

ContempraDANCE Theatre Company presents “Philly Nutt Crak-Up” 2017

December 15, 16, 17

This year we have a special guest dancer as our Philly Nutt Cheesesteak Nerd- John Corsa!

John danced with the Parsons Dance Company, Diavolo, Momix and performed the principal role of Tony in the Broadway Musical "Movin Out". He has toured nationally and internationally. He has performed with ContempraDANCE Theatre in Poland and we are so excited to have him back as our guest artist in this year's comical holiday spoof of the Philly Nutt Crak-Up.

This is a must see!!

December 15 @ 7:30pm

December 16 @ 2:00 and 7:30pm

December 17 @ 1:00 pm

Tickets:    $30 general admission   Student tickets $20 (Friday opening night) ID required at the door

(group rates available for 15 or more. Please call 610.225.3007 <tel:(610)%20225-3007>  to reserve group rate tickets)

Order tickets online at: https://paintedbride.org/events/philly-nut-crak-up-2017/

Parking Information: http://contempradance.com/theatre/thtr_show_park.html

*Please allow ample time to get to the city and find parking. The parking lots can get full closer to show time. There is always street parking if you get there early enough